Separates and sterilizes contraband!
The Eclipse is designed to be installed on the outside wall of a holding cell behind a standard toilet or toilet/sink combination. Access to the Eclipse from an adjoining room or service chase is required. The toilet can be used as a normal toilet direct to the sewer or as a contraband separation system. The Eclipse is a fixed unit that is required to be connected to a water feed, sewer line and electrical power source.
- Hidden Contraband Separation and Recovery System.
- Installed on other side of wall from cell toilet.
- System must be connected to water feed, sewer and power.
- Adjustable water pressure to nozzles in separation chamber.
- Three stationary spray nozzles and one rotating nozzle in separation chamber.
- Adjustable/Removable separation chamber for ease of use and cleaning.
- Vibration and variable speed rotating spray nozzles for assistance in separating materials.
- Robust stainless-steel construction.