350 - 400
Overcrowded facilities and emergency temporary bunking can be a serious problem if you aren't prepared. Most courts have made it unlawful to sleep inmates on the floor. The Norix Stack-A-Bunk solves the problem with a washable, stackable sleep surface that doesn't have component parts which can be turned into a weapon. Because they are temporary, using Stack-A-Bunks does not increase your facility bed count. You might also consider using them in surveillance and detox cells...or even for disaster relief. The standard size fits under most existing steel beds and both sizes can be used with or without a mattress.
SPECIFICATIONS: Scope: Bed platforms for this requirement shall be designed to elevate inmates above the cold floor and provide a more humane and sanitary sleeping condition. The bed platforms must be lightweight for easy handling and engineered for correctional durability.
- Stacking: 22 units high in 72”. Bed platforms shall have a compact stacking density to optimize space, saving daytime storage.
- Construction: One piece double wall construction, rotationally molded of high impact grade, inmate resistant polyethylene.
- Cleaning: Easily cleaned with a damp cloth and mild soap solution. Resistant to blood, urine, feces, salt solution, and chlorine solution.
- Flammability: Passes State of California, Technical Bulletin Number 133, Flammability Test Procedure for Seating Furniture for Use in High-Risk and Public Occupancies.
Available in sizes:
- Standard -- 32" W x 75.5" L x 8.375" H
- X-Large -- 32" W x 82.5" L x 8.375" H
This item is drop shipped directly from manufacturer. Please allow for additional delivery time.
There are no Reviews yet. Be the first to write one.